Adult Inpatient Treatment
Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital provides a stable, nurturing and therapeutic environment for adults needing crisis stabilization and/or 24-hour care to manage severe depression or anxiety or other mood disorders. Our treatment programs and daily structured activities are based on an individual’s needs and goals.
ADULT INPATIENT TREATMENT INCLUDES:
- 24-hour skilled nursing observation and care
- Daily interventions and oversight by a psychiatrist
- Intensive, highly-coordinated treatment by a physician-led team of mental health professionals
- Inpatient hospitalization is always short-term and designed to quickly stabilize the most serious symptoms to allow a quick transition to less intensive levels of care.
ADVANTAGES OF ACUTE INPATIENT TREATMENT INCLUDE:
- Controlled, structured environment
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Intensive physician involvement
- Physician-led multidisciplinary treatment team
- Utilization of both medication and psychotherapy, as appropriate
Treatment, Compassion and Hope
Each year, millions of people experience difficulties with behavioral health. If these problems persist, they can affect relationships, performance at work or school or even the ability to complete everyday tasks and functions. If you or a loved one is struggling and in need of behavioral health services, Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital provides treatment, resources and support.
Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital offers confidential, no-cost assessments 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Call our admissions line at 717-740-4160 to schedule an assessment today. Or, for more information about Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital, call our main intake line at 717-740-4100.