Intensive Care at Lancaster Behavioral
The Intensive Treatment Suite serves adults ages 18 and over who suffer from a major psychiatric disorder or decreased capacity for self-control. The unit provides 24-hour care to help these individuals stabilize and begin to work toward recovery.
Our goal is to teach patients how to better manage emotional responses to frustrations, social interactions and the demands of everyday life. Through evidence-based treatment approaches, we help people rebuild relationships and construct a sustainable path to wellness.
TREATMENT COMPONENTS CAN INCLUDE:
- Biopsychosocial, nursing and psychiatric assessments
- Daily multidisciplinary treatment team planning reviews
- Experiential and process-driven group therapies using evidence-based interventions
- Support from a certified peer specialist
- Wellness Recovery Action Plans®
- Nutritional assessment
- Spiritual care
GROUP THERAPY CAN INCLUDE ELEMENTS OF:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction
- Motivational interviewing strategies
Treatment, Compassion and Hope
Each year, millions of people experience difficulties with behavioral health. If these problems persist, they can affect relationships, performance at work or school or even the ability to complete everyday tasks and functions. If you or a loved one is struggling and in need of behavioral health services, Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital provides treatment, resources and support.
Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital offers confidential, no-cost assessments 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Call our admissions line at 717-740-4160 to schedule an assessment today. Or, for more information about Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital, call our main intake line at 717-740-4100.