Information for Visitors
We believe visiting is very important to those in treatment, their loved ones, and to the recovery process. Prior registration is required for all visitations.
Upon arrival for your visit, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- You will be asked to provide photo identification.
- Please sign in, receive visitor badge and clearly display your badge.
- Visitation time frames and days of the week are assigned for each suite and will be provided upon admission.
- Suites are designated a 30-minute time frame for weekday visitation as well as a 30-minute time frame for weekend visitation.
- Individuals who are admitted to the adult suites may register one person during the assigned visitation time for their designated suite. Individuals admitted to the adolescent suite may register two people during the visitation time for their suite.
- There are specific safety guidelines about the registration of visitors. This system will be reviewed upon admission and a copy of the process will be provided to the individual being admitted.
Safety is our priority. Our visitation safety procedures do not permit visitors to bring any items to the designated visitation location. All items, other than the individual’s identification, are to be locked in the vehicle of the visitor or secured in an LBHH locker. A staff member is typically stationed at the desk; however, for your convenience, there is a bell to the left of the door in the vestibule area if the receptionist is not available.
There may be times when the visitation schedule is changed based on environmental issues, treatment plan goals, concerns for safety, and recovery process of the individual in treatment. If you have any questions regarding visitation, please let us know and we are happy to help.
Treatment, Compassion and Hope
Each year, millions of people experience difficulties with behavioral health. If these problems persist, they can affect relationships, performance at work or school or even the ability to complete everyday tasks and functions. If you or a loved one is struggling and in need of behavioral health services, Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital provides treatment, resources and support.
Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital offers confidential, no-cost assessments 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Call our admissions line at 717-740-4160 to schedule an assessment today. Or, for more information about Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital, call our main intake line at 717-740-4100.